Do you dream of using your talents and skills to start your own business?
If so you may want ideas about:
- How to identify your potential customers
- Managing the change
- How to put together a costing model & budgets
- Promoting yourself and your business
- Producing a Business Plan
- Identifying your Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Producing useful Management Information
- Expanding on what you already do
- Recruiting the employees who share your dream
- Managing and motivating existing employees
Life coaching enables you and your employees to:
- Plan, develop and reach your shared goals for the future
- Ensure your working life compliments your personal life
- Turn limiting beliefs into positive attitude
- Believe in yourself and the business
- Uncover your talents and enjoy doing what you love
Packages can be tailored to suit individual needs but as a guideline - there is no charge for the introductory ‘Getting To Know You’ session. All subsequent sessions are offered at £60 per session for 45 to 60 minutes. Phone calls are paid for by the client (or employer).
Where Life Coaching is provided face-to-face, Travel & Accommodation costs would apply.